Product Development & Sourcing Manager - Australia
Studio Associate - Brisbane
Product Development & Sourcing Manager
Contract role - part-time / Candidates can be based anywhere within Australia
This is an exciting role for new product lines. From implementation of design, sourcing, sampling and complete end-to-end manufacturing processes, this is a wonderful opportunity for a highly experienced Product Developer to take charge of a new autonomous role at Christie Nicolaides.
This role specifically requires experience with sourcing and development of luxury goods accessories.
At this point in time this is a contract role based on part-time hours
Please note that only applicants with a minimum of 3 years experience in a development & sourcing role for premium fashion and/ or accessories will be considered.
- Own the end-to-end development of product from design concept to production for new accessory categories.
- Independently liaise directly with all suppliers and factories and take full accountability for all communications.
- Work closely with our Designer to be able to effectively interpret design concepts and bring them to reality managing the technical design phase.
- Manage all import logistics from suppliers.
- Be able to travel if required.
- Understand material specifications and negotiate FOB and price costings effectively in line with company margins.
- Manage effective sampling processes in line with forecasted lead times.
- Manage finished goods and component suppliers and negotiate purchase, promotion and supply arrangement with all suppliers.
- Ensure product is developed to required legal and International regulations.
- Coordinate with factories to define quality and ensure standards are met
- Be across all trade, manufacturing and market information, keep informed of changing market conditions, and identify and implement global trends within global markets
- Research and maintain expert knowledge on product supply and material market trends and changes.
- At least 3 years experience of product development within luxury and fashion accessories
- Extensive knowledge in leather goods development preferred, other accessory areas well favoured
- Extensive knowledge in sourcing materials.
- Knowledge of patent procedures and IP protection for Luxury goods at a designer level
- Excellent communication skills suitable for working with international suppliers
- Highly detailed with strong accuracy and organisational skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and Adobe design suite for technical drawings and tech packs for factories and suppliers
To apply, please make sure that you meet all requirements and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior level Retail & Ecommerce / Brisbane CBD
We’re looking for a senior level retail associate to join our Brisbane Studio team.
This role can be casual or part-time if preferred. The number of hours are flexible for the ideal candidate.
Applicants who are dedicated to genuine customer service, have a keen eye for detail and are experienced in relationship building with VIP clientele should apply. A minimum of 3 years retail experience is required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all in-store customers at our Brisbane boutique
- Process ecommerce orders accurately and efficiently maintaining brand standards
- Take pride in maintaining exceptional presentation of our Brisbane Studio
- Proactively provide outstanding pre-emptive service to our existing VIP clientele as well as increasing our VIP database
- Maintain accurate stock levels and conduct frequent small & large stock-takes for our in-store and online business
You love jewellery, accessories and premium fashion. You have a minimum of 3 years retail experience at a senior level. You have intermediate computer skills and are open to learning new areas in technology.Naturally solutions driven, you are motivated to improve and implement new systems. A team player who prioritises a fair and harmonious work culture. Luxury fashion experience is preferred.
If this sounds like you, email your CV to email@example.com